As one of Australias’ longest established and successful Travel Agencies (born 1978) , Axis Travel Centre as a company and their founder Max Najar (Chairman and Founder) have received and continue to receive consistent media referencing and requests for advice and sourced knowledge on behalf of the Travel, Tourism and Hospitality industries. Referencing is via print media, radio, television, professional industry bodies and a wide scope of varied Industries both within Australia and worldwide. Credentials such as :
- Regular weekly Australian and International Radio talkback sessions
- Referenced regularly in many mainstream local, Australian and International print Media articles
- Syndicated Travel Industry travel articles (since 1988) via “The Good Oil””The Max Factor” , “The Bottom Line”.etc.
- International Key Note speaking addresses by Max Najar,
- Published set of training videos , utilizing Max Najar, produced by American Express (New York) for their worldwide “Worldwide Customer Care” Training.
- A TAANZ (Travel Agents Association of New Zealand) approved training Video
- Previous AFTA (Australian Federation of Travel Agents) Training modules
- Referencing Axis Travel Centre within the “The Australian Travel Agency” tertiary students Handbook , as the Australian role-model travel agency.
- Authoring “Travel Maxims” , the iconic travel industry book , written by Max Najar , edited by Ian McIntosh (reprinted 3 times)
- As of March 202o, over 3,000 references in GOOGLE for Axis Travel Centre and/or Max Najar
- Referenced in various Lonely Planet guidebooks of Axis Travel Centre and Max Najar
- Since 1980 alone, over 3,000 Media articles have been written, with over 3,500 Australian and International Radio talkback shows logged since 1982. AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE motto : “When professional advice and quality service matter most”
The truth about Travel Agents=-The Australian article.
Good Parliamentary Speech re Travel Agents Bill Shorten OCT 2020 excerpt
The forgotten profession. The Sunday Mail article.
Media -Depend and rely on Agents OCT 2020
Not so good, QANTAS Frequent Flyer changes
Predictions on Travel after COVID19 Global Article
Axis MEMO. Agent processes most clients are unaware of, what we are doing and future travel predictions.
Is it worth Travelling internationally now-July 2020?
COVID19 Washington Post report
Axis Travel CoronaVirus Covid 19 VIDEO REVIEW Sunday Mail 31 May 2020
Global travel media Review Axis travel CoronaVirus Video May 2020
New Axis Travel Centre NEWSGETTER , our NewsLetter
HERE TODAY.HERE TOMORROW> HEAR WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY.
Prediction Article. Feb 2020 Global media release.CoronaVirus Covid19. Became factual !
AFTER THE VIRUS- SOME TRAVEL AGENCY FACTS.Media Release June 2020
Axis Travel CoronaVirus COVID19 Staff TOOLKIT– expanded descriptions in PDF format.
REASONS why Travel Advisors are optimistic about the VIRUS ending
Journalist view of a Travel Advisors Job during the Virus
Emirates new policies and exclusions-Business and first class,COVID19
MEDIA RELEASE- Travel Agents stresses
LECCE May 2020 CoronaVirus update MEMO eff 10 March 2020
AFTA MEDIA RELEASE: Media to get their facts right about refunds due
SAFI (Scheduled Airline Failure Insurance} list of Airlines protected FREE when booking via Axis Travel Centre-as advertised
CoronaVirus UPDATE commentary. REFER to us if you have booked with us.
CoronaVirus Axis Travel worldwide commentary. REFER to us , as it is ongoing…
DO NOT USE Airport charging stations report
Peter Goers Birthday Article-Max
Media report Travel Advisers worth
AIRBNB hassles continue. Book a Hotel instead !
Travel insurance policy that extends to you FREE CANCELLATION clause!
Saving travel money with ideas and tourist traps to avoid.
“IN past 9 mths THESE Airline Collapses- Issues took place.Worldwide up to 22oct 2018”
“Court jails persistent online review fraudster”
The dark side of online travel booking
“Research Experts findings”
“Headline News Credit card info stolen from 380,000 BA direct bookers”
Comparing Travel insurance is critical-as discussed in media.
“Adelaide Agency collapse BUT Axis Travel has protections in place 2018”
Airlines are trying to stop you from comparison-shopping for tickets
One in five Brits happy to pay travel agents an annual fee
Use wisdom to get the best Frequent Flyer deals
Exterior Signage at Axis Travel Agency Radio CRUISE 1323 MIND the G _ AP promotion July-Aug 2018
“Rooms and Hotels you may never know about”
“It Is High Season for These 6 (Avoidable) Travel Scams”
Travel Agents making a comeback
Trip Advisor investigates suspicious reviews.Again!
Saving money via an Agent.
Worlds’ wackiest Hotels.
World’s best hotels, or are they ?
Old but still logical Travel tips
Travel tips and advice -as on Radio via Axis Travel segment
Using an Agent is cheaper-report
“World’s most amazing hotels The 20 hotels that could change your life”
“Peru Wins Global Food Fight 2012”
Smart Travel scams continue.
“Plane travel tips How airports are designed to make you duty”
Phone scammers hurting Qantas and Virgin. Beware !
“The world’s ten most spectacular views from a restaurant and bar”
The problem with online reviews and ratings
“The five best credit cards for free airport lounge access”
“Top 10 Mistakes Tourists Make in Italy What Not to Do”
Tech travel booking guru goes back to using agents and Resurgence
“Service fees via Travel Agents”
“Scam warning after consumers left stranded at airports”
“Report on Monarch collapse confirms existing protection is flawed”
“Hotel websites be warned”
“European Commission gets tough with Airbnb on pricing and policy”
GOOGLE vs the Travel Agent report