CORPORATE TRAVEL- for businesses who can deliver consistent travellers booking their Air and/or Land via the services of Axis Travel Centre.
There is no minimum spend BUT if you wish to establish a solid, worthwhile contract with an Airline , then most require a minimum spend of $150,000 AUD per annum.
In some cases we can accept a CORPORATE TRAVEL business and extend Corporate negotiated discounts on Air, Hotels and Cruises as well as Travel Insurance policies WITHOUT major travel $$ targets. Just inquire with email@example.com and we will liaise with you and advise.
CORPORATE TRAVEL accounts can choose between a fully automated “LOW TOUCH” Travel booking facility or “HIGH TOUCH” facility ,or between the two! We are flexible.
This section of our Website will give our current or future Corporate clients an overview of what we deliver.
We will chat with you, then massage the best Travel plans to suit your business and yourself with the “human” touch and personalized attention to detail. All travel bookings made by us are protected by our FREE and exclusive “SECURITY UMBRELLA”© protection package.
For the business who want and need 24 x 7 one-screen solutions, AXIS Travel is happy to provide our SABRE ONLINE [SOL} Solution to our relevant Corporate Travel accounts , read below .
We will extend to YOUR COMPANY the best available rates on
- Domestic Airfares # (up to 36% savings off of full fares)
- International Airfares#.Exclusive route deals implemented where warranted.
- Un-advertised Corporate Airfare, Cruise and Hotel rates that are exclusive to our long-term corporate clients that are privy and confidential. Savings between 25-37% can be made for regular flown routes and classes based on volume travel.
- Hotels (up to 60% savings)
- Car rentals (up to 25% savings), and
- Travel Insurance policies (Annual Corporate savings up to 60%) plus
- CRUISES and other Cruise deals of upgrades, On Board credits, Free Hotel stays and transfers on many cruises.
- Extension of AMEX, VISA and MASTERCARD premium Cardmember services, upgrades, Duo Airfare deals, Resort and Hotel and Car upgrades and exclusive personal benefits and invitations to special events.
Axis Travel Centre knows from already installed offices that this remote access, 24 x 7 Travel Booking system functions so well that we will install it in the pending Corporate Office on a few trial computers FREE for a 14 day trial period. No obligations. No costs.
WATCH this quick 15 minute training course. CLICK SOL HERE
We can have it installed on most computers (via Internet) within minutes , with staff training completed within 2 hours.
Installation requires a monthly;y Subscription fee to be paid but based on negotiations, Axis Travel Centre will work alongside our Corporate Account to discuss this further.
SERVICE FEES/ BOOKING FEES
LOW Touch : Using SABRE ONLINE [S O L ]
Axis Travel Centre may install, under license, the SABRE ONLINE software Booking Reservations System in Corporate Offices of clients.
This is regarded as the most powerful travel Computer Reservations System in the world.
- Axis Travel Centre nor any other Agent should be in existence if we cannot add value to the overall Travel equation. This is based not only on price but quality travel advice, security, choices and delivery of travel as a composite service. We know we do and have done so since 1978.
- We are a fully accredited bricks and mortar, physically evident office and not built on flimsy, unreachable phone numbers or via an anonymous or call-centre website somewhere in cyberspace.
It allows the following benefits and advantages:
- SABRE ONLINE, denoted as SOL is not available to the general consumer and it is not a generic consumer Booking system, it is Travel industry proven “industrial strength “ booking system.
- SABRE ONLINE has had travel industry jargon and scripts replaced with user friendly keyboard applications and common-use language.
- Subscription and access fees are paid by Axis Travel Centre with zero costs incurred by our licensed Corporate clients.
- Training on how to use SOL is via Axis Travel Centre senior staff who will train, advise and be a solid contact point for dedicated booking clerks. Training is performed in our Office or in your Corporate Accounts office, usually 1-2 hours only required.
- Absolute 24 x 7 booking access and issuance of travel tickets/vouchers.
- Each SOL booking receives FREE Security Umbrella© * monetary travel Insurance protection which compensates you with refunds* should any Airline or any supplier booked under the umbrella of Axis Travel Centre services liquidates.. No other Travel Agency in Australia has the full protection of this Security Umbrella*© combined with our accreditations and credentials. It is at ZERO cost to travellers. Please note that no Airline or supplier has this protective coverage, as extended FREE by us Remember Pan Am, TWA, Ansett, Compass1 + 2, Australian Air, Monarch Airlines and over 49 other European/Asian./American/African Airlines in past 15 years in addition to current financial /bankruptcy problems with Alitalia, Air Berlin and South African Airlines worldwide.
- SOL allows fast ONE-SCREEN solution to compare Domestic and international carriers schedules and airfares, car rental and Hotel , with real-time, instant booking access with zero time delay.
- SOL links with automated Invoicing E Ticket issuance, GST dissection and Itinerary issuance via dedicated emails to the Corporate PA or traveller or both.
- SOL saves enormous time in searching, booking, Invoicing, Receipting and creating Itineraries so you can invest this time in other areas of your required concern.
- Discounted, negotiated Corporate rates are preloaded into SOL for Airlines, Hotels and car rentals , so the Corporate Booking clerk need not have to ask or search for.
- Flexible Flight changes can be made with domestic Virgin or domestic Qantas, to enable time or date changes 24 x 7 , are allowed to be made directly by the Corporate travel booker as each flight is automatically coded by Axis Travel Centre to allow this flexibility or contacting Axis Travel staff to do same is available. Refunds, upgrades or exchange of travel bookings must be initiated via Axis Travel staff only.
- Fast preloaded Travel reasons and Acceptance via SOL allows flexibility on each travel booking, guiding each travel booking into your preferred costing Department with preloaded scripts that the Corporate booking clerk tags as to the Company reason for Travel PLUS a verdict why the booker has booked a specific fare or flight or carrier , to protect any audit questionings.
- SOL Merged Itineraries : all travel components are merged into logical, chronological order (say Flights/transfers/car rental/Hotels) for travellers to follow ,saving valuable Salaried time and effort for the Corporate booking clerk and traveller.
- The Key Performance indicator [KPI] is in the hands of the booker as they are in control . As of 2017, SOL KPI computer uptime was audited as being over 98.5%, compared with consumer travel related websites of 69-72%.
- SOL will accept Frequent Flyer numbers with meal and seating requests already pre-loaded.
- Protection against refunds, upgrades and exchanges are in place linked to each Company profile so that only the authorized Corporate travel booker and associated signatories or cardmembers can authorise such modes of monetary exchanges. The traveller may not be the payee so this system is in place to protect the liable payee.
- PRISM reporting: Axis Travel Centre provides IATA Airlines, Hotels and Car rental companies worldwide their requested, mandatory reporting of sales made and other data to ensure that Corporate accounts specially negotiated rates are use and sold with conditions adhered to. PRISM is a secured and recognized Travel industry Data reporting department that we send monthly data extracts to via the SOL LOW Touch facility and also travel data made via our HIGH Touch facility. This is another free audit service that we do to ensure data integrity and longevity is maintained to allow our Corporate clients to keep “alive” their negotiated discounted rates. Without this facility, negotiated rates and “favours” are withdrawn.
- Axis Travel Centre Assistance is there via or HIGH Touch parameters , in Emergencies or to assist the Corporate booking clerk for last-minute bookings , or attend to specific requests, merging of bookings or whatever is asked for should this be required.
If you are convinced that the above benefits and advantages in having Axis Travel Centre invest in SABRE ONLINE are for you then SOL is for you.
Have us consider your request . Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not convinced, then this unique product is NOT for you!
BOOKING + ISSUE FEES are only levied once the Travel bookings requested are compared between all Airline carriers relevantly listed, Car rental companies rates compared or destination Hotels listed. No consumer websites have the combined, one screen solution inventory or the availability of SOL, hence apart from saving time and effort, the monetary savings can be substantial-.
LOW Touch DOMESTIC (Australian) FEES: Added to the best available and negotiated, selected Airfares
One way $33 AUD per person per Airline Carrier. $66 AUD Return. GST included, in addition to any Airline fares/fuel levies/security charges/airport taxes and credit card fees that they charge.
LOW Touch INTERNATIONAL FEES : Added to the best available and negotiated, selected Airfares:
One Way $110 / Return : $180 which searches over 280 International Airlines with over 1.5 million flight permutations worldwide, in addition to any Airline fares/fuel levies/security charges/airport taxes and credit card fees that they charge.
CAR RENTALS AND HOTELS : No fees for Accommodation or Car rental. NOTE: Exclusive preloaded discounted Corporate prices and/or Premium Cardmember rates are automatically compared via the automation of SABRE ONLINE against most Hotel chains, selected Hotels and major Car rental companies when we establish each individual SABRE ONLINE Account for your Company. You need not do any homework or checking. The rates applicable to each room type, with or without meals and Car rental vehicle types are listed on one-screen for bookers to select and secure. These rates are also compared against the “best rate of the day” that are procured from each supplier.
BEST VALUE OR LOWEST PRICE : Imperative to note that once conditions of Airfares and flights, Hotels and car rentals are noted the lowest price MAY NOT be what is best for that individual traveller as times, flights, routes, carriers, Hotel locations, room types, bedding, vehicle type or Depot pickup/dropoff locations and times of office opening hours may influence the travel arrangements more than the lowset price. Axis Travel Centre is there to assist in case of need.
When searching over 1.2 million Hotels worldwide a Booking FEE of $25 AUD may apply ONLY if the loaded Axis Travel Corporate negotiated rates are hugely discounted and below any retail source. These ae specifically noted prior to any booking being made.
HIGH Touch : Engaging the professional human service of our staff/contractors
We invest heavily on our human staff expertise, ongoing training programs, expertise and experience. Their time is valuable and dedicated towards delivering the best travel solutions to our leisure and business travellers with a level of human services that is promoted by our high level of client referrals and repeats.
We place the highest value on these elements of professionalism, respecting the priceless commodity of “time”. No amount of money or accolades can replace the final delivery to you in respect to the best solutions to timely, complex, large, unique or VIP status travel arrangements if clients are time-poor or wish to engage our professional travel services with the highest level of trust , monetary security and empathy that no computer or expensive mode of media marketing will ever deliver.
We utilize and combine all of the benefits of LOW Touch bookings using SABRE ONLINE plus you engage the professional human HIGH touch services via Phone, email or walkin with Axis Travel Centre staff/contractors .
Axis Travel Office have a KPI of 2 hrs on receipt of phone call or email or walkin of Travel bookings during Office hours , with dedicated 24 x 7 phone/text/email connectivity for VIP clients.
Since 1978 we have maintained the highest level of product knowledge, security, services, expert travel advice and delivery of what is asked and more via human services, empathy and logic that no piece of technology can ever duplicate or replicate.
BOOKING + ISSUE FEES are only levied once the Travel bookings requested are compared between all carriers listed , Car rental companies listed of Hotels listed. No consumer websites combined have the inventory or the availability of SOL, hence apart from saving time and effort, the monetary savings can be substantial-delivered on the same computer screen .
HIGH touch DOMESTIC FEES: One way $44 AUD per person per Airline Carrier. $88 AUD Return. GST included, in addition to any Airline fares/fuel levies/security charges/airport taxes and credit card fees that they charge.
HIGH touch INTERNATIONAL: One Way $155 / Return: $220 , we conduct searches of over 280 International Airlines with over 1.5 million flight permutations worldwide in addition to any Airline fares/fuel levies/security charges/airport taxes and credit card fees that they charge.
No fees for Accommodation or Car rental. NOTE: When searching over 1.2 million Hotels worldwide a Booking FEE of $25 AUD may apply ONLY if the loaded Axis Travel Corporate negotiated rates are hugely discounted and below any retail source. These ae specifically noted prior to any booking being made.
ACCOUNTING AND MANAGEMENT REPORTS:
Since 1978 , we have maintained a solid stance of continued business with a very wide cross section of clients, from individuals to large “blue-chip” companies, we use one simple but powerful accounting system to cater.
We keep this simple, via ATO approved Tax Invoices and Receipts issued per Travel transaction made with traveler data and other components clearly listed or attached.
All charges are made by us or supplier on your behalf against your nominated card and we can debit one or numerous cards per Department or traveller. Your choice.
We use the power of the full suite of SABRE and SAM software that exceeds Industry standards as we have invested in all facets of Reservations, Database management, Corporate Account compliancy standards and Accounting reporting protocols to suit individual company needs on a personalized basis.
- We require our clients to adopt and use a simple Signature on File [S.O.F.] facility.
- We do not require any Credit checks or referrees. A valid Card is all that we need + use
With the Signature On File facility “SOF” we can manage your company’s credit or charge cards on your instructions. You may add to or delete from these requirements at any time.
Features of our SIGNATURE ON FILE – denoted as “SOF” facility:
Allows a seamless method of accepting, initiating and confirming most forms of Travel immediately without much paperwork , especially for those “urgent” bookings.
- All travellers have their travel requirements placed against a nominated card or card(s). This allows us to guarantee reservations and ensure travel components are completed efficiently with clearly defined invoices and receipts issued.
- Cardmember gets Frequent Flyer points on all charges levied against the Card.
- Axis Travel can assist in advising and managing how best to use these accrued points.With our exclusive “REDEEM2GO” service, we attend to , manage and issue Frequent Flyer tickets on your behalf with this “S.O.F.” facility integral in allowing us to speedily issue such tickets and extend the best travel deals to extract the best frequent flyer points and bonuses especially as these tickets are confirmable only upon immediate action.
- Hotel ,Car rental and incidental costs can be efficiently debited against this Card.
- Any refunds, exchanges or upgrades are trackable easier via the same Card solution audit trail. The time savings here are enormous.
We accept any Visa, Mastercard or Amex card, with a bias towards Diners and Amex as they have very high or no credit ceilings to concern most travellers.
With YOUR COMPANY we can establish one simple “Signature on File” Account against any of your preferred Credit or Charge Card(s) or a series of cards for each Department or traveller. This is your choice as we can facilitate flexibility and issue/Invoice in accordance with your preferences.
After we obtain your “S.O.F.” account, this is what happens.
- You only need to advise Axis Travel once your preferred credit or charge cards, the information is securely stored as an ongoing “Signature on File”
A travel profile: Each traveller may complete our simple Personal Profile form, which is entered into our database to store all preferences, frequent flyer numbers etc. then
- One contact: You need to make Axis Travel as your sole Travel contact.Your company should then advise us who is your nominated person(s), or if individuals may make contact with us to book travel- or even a bit of both! Once you advise us of your preferences we will accommodate those requests. If you nominate one person then we will accept orders ONLY from that person with communication via email, fax, phone or in person to arrange any aspect of travel such as, flights, hotels, car hire, transfers, tours, Insurances, Visa, conferences , incentives etc. then
- Ticketing: we provide best value travel arrangements and issue ‘E’ tickets (electronic tickets) wherever possible against your Account BUT we explain in plain english the conditions and options before you commit your Company monies. Your contact (the traveller , Secretary or PA) must be authorised to say YES or NO, as most travel components booked are subject to terms and conditions and fees/penalties. An ATO approved tax invoice is sent to you.
- If you do the bookings yourself via our Website (ONLINE) then all travel bookings can be confirmed and tickets issued with appropriate paperwork emailed to you robotically.
- If you request our staff to do Travel bookings (OFFLINE) then we complete the travel booking based on your requests (subject to availability), await your email, phone or fax confirmation of bookings made and issue tickets and vouchers as required.
- Your accountant’s time will be dramatically reduced as the paperwork is minimum.
The AXIS TRAVEL website www.axistravel.com.au
Our Website is maintained and updated internally, allowing us to instantly update and remove Travel deals (most that are never advertised to consumers).
Our Website is secured for Internet access externally with multiple firewalls and encrypted codes to protect what is inputted.
We accept no bias or advertising or sponsorship for our website.
Our unique WEB site allows you to go beyond only booking Travel and having tickets issued, but extends to you over 2 million Hotels to book from and search from over 600,000 airfare permutations, secure online most Cruise bookings, book a car and issue your Travel Insurance ONLINE .
Please “save” our website as your desktop FAVOURITES so that you can use us regularly.
Whatever services we offer ONLINE via our Website, we also offer OFFLINE via our bricks and mortar office via personal visitation, telephone, fax or email.
Anyone can book a cheap airline ticket – but having access to the best overall deal whilst interpreting conditions and using industry expertise and contacts is the better way to go.
Bargain-based fares are released by airlines and hoteliers on a regular basis but can become very confusing and are often highly conditional. We are here to assist you-all the way.