AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE- BOOKING CONDITIONS :
Important Travel conditions :
These pages contain relevant and important details of conditions and advice. There may be items here that need expanded explanations or advice (just ask us!) but we believe what is here will allow you to make informed choices. We apologize if it is a long document, but we regard it essential to protect your investment.
Any Booking conditions or fees or rules that are attached to a client’s current bookings will override and replace the conditions listed here as daily Airline, cruise, resort, hotel, tour and other travel components change their fees and conditions and we must abide by these. What is here is generic BUT encompasses most of what applies.
Most formalities below apply to International travel, with Australian travel having less formalities required.
YOUR NAME AND YOUR TRAVELLING COMPANIONS must be exactly the same as your Passports.
If we ask this information of you and we discover that names given by you or your traveling companions are not the same (against Passports) you will need to pay for new Air tickets and any other Travel documents to be issued at costs that can amount to up to $550 per document. These high costs are levied in part by Airlines and Cruise Companies in particular and they do this solely at their discretion plus they also reserve the right to deny such changes with new airfares. Flights/cruise new cabin numbers to be issued at your expense. They need to report changes also to Immigration, Customs, Homeland security etc. It is therefore critical that you provide us with Passport copies or an exact name that will appear on Passports at time of Depositing with us to confirm your travel booking for any component.
PAYMENTS / CONDITIONS:
- Your travel payments should only be made on same day or after you take out quality travel insurance that protects your investments, especially for the financial losses incurred if an Airline, supplier or any other supplier goes broke or enters voluntary administration or at least consider the unique COVERMORE Travel insurance policy that we can issue on your behalf with the Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) clause that is as per their PDS conditions. Ask us to advise and assist and read all Travel insurance Policy PDS leaflets that are available online on our website as well as in our office.
- Payments via a Credit or charge card that may allow you to reverse changes back to you in case of an airline or supplier collapse is also
- Cash or cheque or Bank transfers made by you-without adequate Insurance protections in place before you take payments are not protected in case of financial defaults, except fr Airfares that axis travel Centre issues on your behalf via our already included SAFI (Scheduled Airline Failure Insurance) scheme we have in place for most Airtickets we issue whether paid for via cash or card or bank transfers. As of Oct 2019 we were the only Travel Agency in South Australia with this free Insurance protection for our clients under our “Security Umbrella” © protection
- Ask us or look at axistravel.com.au for expanded SAFI Airline list or conditions of booking.
- Other conditions such as Pre-existing coverages, Car excess inclusion should also be considered. Travel Insurance or payment via credit – charge cards can protect you in most instances. Cash payments may not.
- Please diarize when the final payment dates are due on components booked. Travel components are non-refundable and cannot be credited to you if services paid are unused, unless noted otherwise in writing by us. A good quality Travel Insurance policy is therefore essential. Hotel bookings guaranteed against a Credit or Charge card can levy a minimum of one night plus a NO SHOW fee if you do not avail the booking or cancel at least 3 days prior to check-in. Some Hotels have a 30 day Policy to cancel during High Seasons or Convention/Holiday periods. We will advise you or Hotel will do so with you direct. .
- We must have “cleared funds” to guarantee Airline and Supplier costs quoted to you.
- Failure to have “cleared funds” may result in increased costs payable by you and maybe new bookings to be re-established at different dates/times/data/costs . Cleared funds means cleared funds, with an internal system that we need 10 work days to clear cheques, 24 hrs for Credit and charge cards and bank transfers.
- Using Credit cards will attract an additional fee of 1.8% for MasterCard, Visa Card or 2% on AMEX.
- SOF FACILITY: Signature On File: We have a simple, effective, and proven SOF facility that has you complete simple A4 form with preferred card details, expiry date and CSV/PIN data noted. Once securely stored by us, you can refer to this card or cards and we will issue travel against such card(s) without the need to recite card data on emails, calls or letters. Monies you agree to are debited automatically ONLY after we advise you of exact amounts due via Invoice, email or Confirmation letter (s). SOF Form must initially be accompanied with Photo ID (Drivers Licence) PLUS Passport copy.
AIRFARE, CRUISE AND ALL TRAVEL COMPONENT OVERRIDING CONDITIONS:
Many travel suppliers levy high change, amendment and cancellation fees. quality travel Insurance** is essential as sometimes changes need to be made that are not via your voluntary desire but essential anyway.
- FEES: Unless otherwise advised by us in writing, no refunds will be made for unused services or unavailed (unused) tickets issued. Amendment , reissue and cancellation fees are usually imposed by Airlines, Suppliers, Hotels, Cruise ,Car rental, Travel Insurance and other services, so please accept our advice and obtain the best quality Travel Insurance to protect your important investments. Not all Travel insurances are the same!
- Only Airfares paid in full will guarantee fares listed. Once paid, no increases will be payable unless forced by the decree of Governments or Airlines direct, exampled via possible Security surcharges that can be imposed worldwide at Government, Airport or Airline discretion. Unless otherwise noted by us in writing to you, Airtickets have these conditions attached – Some “Advance Purchase” or “Instant Purchase” AirTickets are 100% non-refundable once issued (but not traveled) with zero changes or credits allowed. We will advise you of such conditional fares. If not so specifically advised, we will impose as a default that all other Airfares are 30% non-refundable once issued but not travelled , with zero
refunds once first sector is flown , with amendment, exchange or re-Issue fees applicable as per our Schedule of Fees noted in our office, via staff and via www.axistravel.com.au.
All airtickets issued by Axis Travel Centre, unless advised otherwise by us, are 30% nonrefundable once booked and issued, then nonrefundable once first sector flown.
BEWARE that some “Earlybird “ and Instant Purchase airfares are now totally non-refundable with no chances of amendments allowed . Travel insurance protection is essential!
- Most Low Cost carriers airtickets are non-refundable , with no amendment’s allowed once paid .
- A suitcase fee may be payable at airports if travelling on Low Cost carriers worldwide of approx. $45 EUR or $30 to $60 USD per 23kilo weight suitcase. The Airlines set the rules here-not us, and apply particularly to the lower cost airfares you may
Expect a minimum amendment fee of $550 per person per sector (for date / time / route / class – but not carrier amendments ) in addition to any carrier new fuel levies, taxes , government fees or fares that they impose . Most Low Cost Carrier Airlines also charge between $30 to $80 EUR per bag or $35 to $65 USD per bag per flight. We will pre- advise you and this allowance is on E Tickets. It is also worth noting that sometimes when amending, the same class of travel or fare basis may be unavailable or a fare may disallow changes, so changes may not be possible or allowed. Axis Travel staff are trained in these complex rules and regulation areas that may be governed by Airline, Airport, Government and external Internal laws and other regulatory bodies.
– As there are millions of complex Airline fares and conditions that change regularly, we must state that Cancellation fees per Airline Ticket per carrier must be assumed as being totally nonrefundable unless otherwise advised by us in writing, hence suitable Travel Insurances must be in place to protect you.
- Hotels, Tour Companies and Cruise change Fees will incur a minimum fee of $55 Axis Travel Admin fee per change per person with some Hotels-Resorts imposing first night cancellation fees as additional forfeiture . Ask Axis Travel staff or view website for expanded conditions fees in addition to those of the Airlines/Suppliers.
- Some Business Class, Premium economy class and First class tickets can be more flexible and lenient with conditions, and we will advise you of this if it is indeed the case. No traveler name, carrier, route or class changes are allowed once tickets are issued hence exact names as per Passports re required by Axis Travel Centre and each Airline. CONDITIONS ON YOUR TRAVEL COMPONENTS, [Airfare-Cruise-Land content],
In some cases, amendments may be made if possible, subject to Airline, Tour, Hotel, Cruise, Insurance or other travel components conditions with minimum fees of $55 to $330 per amendment per person applicable. Ask us before committing please. Any Balance due Dates must be diarized and adhered to by you but we recommend earlier payments to be sure of holding costs stable.
Unfortunately, fuel levies, exchange rates amongst other facts put all costs subject to variation hence we recommend full Payment of Travel components as soon as you can to guarantee rates. Failure to make cleared funds paid to us before deadline Due Dates will cancel all booked/deposited components with no refunds or rebooking of components possible in most cases. Please diarize and adhere to. Cleared funds means cleared funds, but Axis Travel Centre requires 0 work days to clear cheques, 24 hrs for Credit + charge cards and bank transfers, instant clearance for cash.:
TRAVEL INSURANCE:** TRAVEL INSURANCE PROTECTION AND SERVICES:
Axis Travel Centre is authorized to provide, assist and issue travel insurances.
With our Insurance policies, as soon as we issue your policy, monies paid to us are protected as per the Policy conditions, so it costs you no more to have it paid and issued to protect you in the clause of “Cancellation conditions”
We therefore recommend you pay for Insurance as soon as you have any money at risk.
IMPORTANT TRAVEL INSURANCE ADVICE
We recommend you have us secure and advise and back you up with our internally issued Travel Insurance, to afford you our 24 x 7 staff afterhours assistance and emergency assistance, with your family contacts , as we know the Insurance conditions and contacts in case of Claim formalities and correct advice.
Changes, amendments or cancellation to any Air or land Travel will incur fees as noted on all Carrier and Supplier leaflets/brochures/websites in addition with Axis Travel conditions and fees.*Unless otherwise noted in writing from Axis Travel Centre monies paid are non-refundable in most cases, hence Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.
We suggest that you ask Axis Travel Centre to advise and issue “quality tried and tested” Travel Insurance Policies as we are authorized to do so and can assist you with adjusting Travel plans, communicating with Travel providers and dealing with (sometimes complex) requirements issued by the Insurance claims Departments. Our efficiencies and direct contacts will assist you whilst saving you internal administration and communication fees.
Hence when we issue your Travel insurance policy- we can save you money, time and improve efficiencies.
If you obtain external Travel Insurances we may not be able to assist you effectively with urgent claims or advice as we are unaware of the externally issued coverage (Or exclusions) conditions. Please be advised that we will levy and require immediate pre-payment of a minimum $220 Service Fee per person up to a maximum $800 fee per person to provide you or your Insurance provider any requested information or activate travel assistance for you. Any communication and afterhours service fees and emergency levies incurred by us or any other supplier or carrier are additional costs and will also be payable by you , hence we stress that if you do obtain externally issued Travel
Insurance , you should have all conditions and any excess payable carefully explained to you and understood by you to ensure protection. Insurance Policies issued by our Agency will protect most of these costs in most claims made, hence we recommend our Policies. It is your responsibility to check this out before committing.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE: In the event that you are traveling to a country or countries which do not require a visa for Australian passport holders, you must tell us if you have been arrested or convicted in respect of any offence or breach of law. Non-disclosure of this information may lead to your being refused entry on arrival in certain countries. In that event, we take no responsibility whatsoever. Each country has their own rules and regulations and can change at their will. We will utilize our professional contacts and expert advice to assist you but will not accept responsibility for variations of Country rules or their decision to deny entry.
PASSPORTS AND VISA: Totally, your responsibility to ensure valid and Visa formalities noted BUT will will always advise and assist. You must ensure your Australian passport has a validity of six months from day of last stay in the last country before you re-enter Australia after your return date to Australia and advise us if you wish us to make any necessary visa application on your behalf. We will assist you with Visa advice and accept responsibility to apply for your Visa, subject to each Government final discretion to issue or deny, but only if you give us ample time to do so. Once we accept your Passport or Travel documents to obtain Visa, we will provide forms, advise of correct documentation, track the application(s) and assume responsibility until document delivery back to you. You may opt to obtain own Visa and assume that responsibility and Visa/Passport/Application correctness of issue. We cannot advise you of such Applications if you do so independently as that is your decision to proceed in this manner. If you do not wish to disclose such information to us, then you must contact the embassy of each country of destination and make your own arrangements about entry to that country. This is totally your responsibility and may affect your Travel plans, so please do so as early as possible. Travel Insurance tends not to protect you in claims if a Government denies you a Visa, entry or deports travellers or you have had and intake of alcohol before an accident or claim happens.
TRAVEL SAFETY: Due to safety precautions to protect persons and countries, as a default, unless you advise us otherwise in writing, we will disclose your Travel data and personal details relating to Travel documentation to the relevant authorities. In the event that an accident, disaster or emergency being reported to have occurred in a country where You or your traveling companions are or may be traveling, We will disclose to the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade details of itinerary (including without limitation, transport and accommodation arrangements) your contact details within Australia and overseas.
HEALTH: We recommend that you obtain your doctor’s advice as we are not Doctors.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: As previously advised, all travel bookings are subject to the various conditions listed herein, in addition to those stated in the respective Travel/Tour Company brochures/leaflets and our attached .Terms of Trade.copy. Should you require further clarification of your chosen associated Travel operator’s conditions we welcome you to contact us to obtain these, as they are numerous and vary in detail. Our Agency acts as an Agent for operators, Carriers and Accommodation locations and we emphasize that any travel undertaken anywhere in the world is at your own risk. Travel Insurance and your consideration to travel are essential. Travel bookings made by us for you are all conditional upon strict Airline, Supplier and Axis Travel booking conditions plus schedule of fees as noted on emails sent to you, confirmation letters, invoices, receipts and available 24×7 via our web site www.axistravel.com.su. Also, please note that all Frequent Flyer bookings made have strict Airline/Supplier/Card Company conditions applicable to all travelers in addition to those noted by us to you via our website under the REDEEM2GO © section plus relevant Airline/Supplier phone.email.web and printed materials.
ACQUIRING YOUR FOREIGN MONIES
CASH PASSPORT WITH MASTERCARD : We can automatically obtain a MASTERCARD CASH PASSPORT card that you can use at millions of ATM machines worldwide to extract foreign monies. This excellent form of instant monies will be explained and issued by our qualified staff to facilitate a seamless way to carry no money with you worldwide or within Australia, using a PIN controlled card. Valid for Adults and children.
FOREIGN EXCHANGE FOREIGN CASH NOTES. We will provide you with .real-time. We will advise you of the best Foreign monies in cash notes advice to take with you .These can be ordered via our staff , giving us at least 48hrs notice.
AXIS WEB SITE: www.axistravel.com.au
Use our unbiased website for updated advice, travel bookings , Media releases, testimonials, having Travel insurance Policies issued 24 x 7 and communicating with us.
Bookings made via our website are protected under our umbrella of accreditations, credentials, security and staff ability to assist you in caser of need as we can research and retrieve bookings made thus.
- Additionally our website allows you to compare Flights and Hotels and Cruises and Tours and Insurance via one screen, rather than searching via hundreds of screens. A simple one-screen comparison
- Don’t risk unsecured websites, biased solo Supplier sites, risking the sending of your personal data and credit card details thru weird cyberspace. Also we have direct links for you into specific Government warning sites, updated Travel hints from our staff and regular clients, Travel Specials that are normally not advertised in mainstream
Baggage Allowances: This is generic and may vary from Airline to Airline and also within each city/country.
First Class: Usually 50 -40 kg free baggage allowance per person. Business Class: Usually 40 – 30 kg free baggage allowance per person.
Economy Class: Usually 20 -23-25-30-40kg free baggage allowance per person based on fare paid/Airline and route booked. AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE will offer you the options and variable costs.
For travel to and from the USA, the free baggage allowance is 2 pieces per person. Please check with your consultant for dimension and weight information.
Frequent flyer points/Miles: Airlines and hotels and cruise Companies and even some Touring suppliers will now offer you ZERO or heavily discounted points/miles based upon the fares-costs you are willing to pay and also subject to strict conditions. Without the marketing spins, we will advise you of the options and you can make that choice. E N D
Changes to these Terms and Conditions; AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE has the authority and the right to change or modify all or any part of these terms and conditions to at any time it sees fit.
SCHEDULE OF FEES – AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE South Australia ©
ALL DEPOSITS PAID ARE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR FINAL BALANCE DUE, ALTHOUGH NON-REFUNDABLE. Per Person
NOTE that most Airtickets in Economy class have stricter conditions, than First or Business class, hence the “up to” notation below.
ï?± ONLINE: INTERNET AIR TICKETS: E-Tickets. (Electronic) are issued ONLINE by clients or Axis staff. Online per booking Fees of $33 only apply to each booking, and you can have up to 7 passengers per booking. FEES are nonrefundable with airfares usually non-refundable once paid for, unless otherwise advised, with penalties involved if changes are required in any manner, unless otherwise advised. Please check individual fare rules and conditions before committing monies. Amendment fees apply to all bookings made.
ï?± OFFLINE : AGENCY REQUESTED AIR TICKETS: E-Tickets issued OFFLINE by Axis staff. Online per booking Fees of $33 per person one-way and $55 return fares applies to each booking, This allows our human staff to manage, control and advise you of Travel bookings easily and also merge Cars, Hotels, Tours , transfers etc that no Computer software program can seamlessly do. You have a choice. The Economy class fares are usually non-refundable once paid for, unless otherwise advised, with penalties involved if changes are required in any manner, unless otherwise advised. Please check individual fare rules and conditions before committing monies. Contact us by Phone, Email, Fax or self.
ï?± DEPOSITS: RESERVATION and/or ITINERARY PLANNING
International Travel – deductible from balance of trip cost, except if cancelled.$220 P/P
Domestic Travel – deductible from balance of trip cost, except if cancelled $110 P/P
These Deposits are deducted from final balance.This is your commitment to us, to proceed to deliver. Nonrefundable once paid-but deductible.Some CRUISE SHIPS and Special GROUP TOURS may require deposits of $3,000+ P/P. We will advise you as each Operator has their own requirements. Deposits tend to secure air flights, hotels, cars, cruise cabins, tours and other component space- but not price, as only full payments confirm prices applicable at time of cleared full payment in most cases.
ï?± To # AMEND – # REISSUE – # EXCHANGE – # REVALIDATE – – @REFUND/CANCEL – ^ NAME CHANGES.:
Domestic – Either # $ 55 pp or up to 100% loss or fare. Fees will be advised before we accept your commitment.
International : Either # $220 pp or up to 100% . Fees will be advised before we accept your commitment.
Name changes can be denied by Airlines and Cruise Companies or may cost up to $440 per person to do so, @ Cancellation of Tickets/Vouchers on Airfares, Cruises and Tours can be up to 100% nonrefundable.
Conditions are noted to travelers by our Staff : verbally, on written communications as well as via texting and emails.
ï?± BOOKING DOMESTIC RAIL / COACH / FERRY Tickets.
The Ticket cost for relevant Domestic or International Travel plus $ 55 per ticket.
ï?± BOOKING HOTEL RESERVATIONS / VEHICLE HIRE RENTAL
via Computer / E-mail / Internet/Fax/Phone. Add communication costs if applicable. $ 33 per booking.
ï?± ISSUING TRAVEL INSURANCE.
Issued by us immediately to protect you. Nonrefundable once issued. Policy price only.
If the Policy is amended or re-issued after Policy has been issued.$ 110 per policy
ï?± OBTAINING VISAS / GOVERNMENT PAPERS:
GOVT FEE plus courier / postage costs, our verification of the correct documentation and return of your documents
Once we accept to assist you we are liable and responsible for application. Extra Govt fees may apply ,e,g.: “Urgent”, “Rushed”, “Multiple”.
and security of your documents whilst in our hands.$ 50 P/P.
ï?± SEARCH /ARCHIVE FEES
No charges for past Itineraries, Invoices, receipts, Tickets issued within past 12 months.
Copying/delivery costs may apply. F R E E
After 12 months, computer & paper files are stored/archived off our premises. External searches @ $5 per page plus .We wil advise you of cists before Searching but a minimum charge will be
$ 50 per request
Schedule of Fees and Terms of Trade© 2/4
FREQUENT FLYER BOOKINGS “Redeem2Go©” We manage Frequent Flyer miles/ points to secure airtickets, hotels, cars and cruises.
See our Website under ++“Redeem2go” for details. This complex area (esp. International Travel) that requires our expert advice & assistance, especially regarding Bonuses, special deals & rulings.
++Domestic Air: Issuing Air tickets with Land content. $ 55 P/P
++Domestic Air: Issuing Air tickets without Land content.$ 75 P/P
++International Air: Issuing Air tickets with Land content $ 220 P/P
++International Air: Issuing Air tickets without Land content $ 330 P/P
CHECKING YOUR STATUS: Booking Hotels, Cars, Tours, Vouchers, Tickets,
Transfers, obtaining status, advising best options or transferring miles/ pts $33 P/P
ï?± [STAFF] PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION FEE [ P.C.F.]™ After agreement with clients, our professionally Certified Travel Consultant [CTC] STAFF may levy PCF(fees) in addition to
Purchased Travel item costs of $ 55 P/P or $110 P/couple or $220 P/Family or $550 P/Group booking for complex Itinerary planning, extra Travel services or advice. You will always be advised of this beforehand, based on Travel itinerary complexity.
ï?± [PRIVATE PORTFOLIO ™] PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION FEE [ P.C.F.]™ After agreement with our clients & acceptance into his exclusive “Private Portfolio” ™ stable of clients, our Chairman and Director ,Max Najar, may levy maximum PCF (fees) in addition to purchased Travel item costs of $ 220 P/P or $440 per couple or $660 per Family or a negotiated Group Booking rate for personalized specialized attention, utilizing over 32 years experience, personal Intellectual Property advice & expertise, 24 x 7 After Hours access, Emergency contacts, complex Itinerary planning, extra Travel services and/or planning advice. Clients within PRIVATE PORTFOLIO ™ are exclusively attended to only via personal invitation by Max Najar. Client numbers are restricted, with all forms of Domestic, International, Group, Incentive + unique “personalized” Travel attended to.
NOTE: PCF PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION FEE These are levied at only 50% for Australian –Domestic Travel.
PCF are always pre-advised to clients and levied towards specificand/or requested Travel itineraries, research, planning, arrangements and/or intense use of Agency facilities, contacts and product knowledge beyond the norm to ensuring to match specific client needs, wants and desires. We will invest extra time, utilizing our contacts and IP to deliver the best travel options, solutions and advice to each traveler. AXIS staffs maintain rigid ongoing Professional Development courses whilst in our employ that exceed Industry standards. Our staff Intellectual Property include Travel Product knowledge, Educational visitations and inspections, Government laws, Insurance Council regulations, Computer Reservations language skills, Knowledge of Airline and Supplier rules and conditions + Health, Visa, Passport, Immigration, Customs and International currency updates. A PCF is nonrefundable. Insurance can protect most fees.
ï?± CONCIERGE SERVICES
Theatre tickets/Restaurants// Concerts/ Opera/Events/Sporting games/Functions etc $55 /Ticket-Reserve
ï?± COURIER or “EXPRESS”/“PRIORITY” POSTAGE
Domestic Delivery within 48hrs (normal workweek). Extra costs apply if different. $ 45 per delivery.
International Delivery within 10 days, based on 250 gm item. Extra costs apply if different. $ 110 per delivery.
ï?± EMERGENCY TRAVEL SERVICES / AFTER HOURS : Outside of our South Australian Office Hours.
Please note that we DO NOT LEVY any Emergency/After Hours Fees if an Agency error has been made by our staff. We believe in honest and fair business ethics at all times.
Only traveler voluntary or Axis Travel unrelated reasons will be charged.
For any Travel mode requiring our urgent attention + other costs via Suppliers or those noted hereon.
Ø $110 P/P per hour- engaging “Emergency and/or After Hours” services of staff excluding Max Najar.
Ø $220 P/P per hour- engaging “Emergency and/or After Hours” services of Max Najar.
Ø Available 24 x 7 direct to your nominated staff member.
Axis Travel has won many Travel and Business Awards plus had many media publicized examples since 1978 in constructing, activating and delivering exceptional services, advice and ticketing solutions to our clients and ask that you understand that good quality travel and correct Travel Insurance play integral parts in the overall Travel arrangements you acquire. Price is absolutely forgotten when an Emergency or personal survival is at stake.
ï?± FAX COSTS/ PHONE COSTS – outgoing only. Advised before levied. Only for excessive use beyond normal practices. Fax $2 per page/ Calls $3 per minute for Int.
ï?± INTERNET / WEB pages : Internet downloaded pages.
Downloaded onto disc @ $5 per Disc or E-mail plus add per page. B&W $2/ Color $5
ï?± LATE BOOKING FEE As advised by us.
International Travel. Maximum costs applicable.$ 220 P/P.
Domestic Travel. Maximum costs applicable.$110 P/P
Usually administered for Travel booked / ticketed / delivered within 72 hours before Travel. Add any urgent communication costs.
ï?± MONEY CLEARANCES/ “BOUNCED” CHEQUES-MONIES
To clear funds. Add any imposed financial institution / Bank fees imposed by them on us +$ 60 per clearance.
Please also note that uncleared monies or “bounced” cheques may result in total cancellation of all Travel components and any Government Visa or admission paperwork being cancelled as well.
ï?± PHOTOCOPYING We provide Free original copies of Itineraries & attachments.
Excess costs thereafter @ $ 2 per page
.TERMS OF TRADE; All monies paid or commitments made are accepted subject to these conditions in addition to those stated by our staff, on Invoices, receipts, Confirmation letters and all coupons, receipts and Tickets issued and subject to but not restricted to supplier/carrier terms and conditions. By accepting the coupons and tickets and utilizing our services, you agree that, apart from certain rights you have under the Trade Practices Act, neither Axis Travel Centre nor Travelscene/American Express© shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage to you or traveling companions or your belongings or otherwise in connection with any travel, accommodation, transportation or other services or resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence beyond the control of the travel agency, its subsidiary or representative. Axis Travel Centre will advise you of passport, visa, health, currency, custom and safety requirements but it remains your responsibility and those of your fellow companions to ensure that you comply with these regulations before and whilst traveling. Axis Travel Centre acts as an Agent on behalf of Carriers, Suppliers, Tour operators and associated Travel related companies only. You should familiarize yourself with the associated Travel and Tour Operators “Terms” or “Fees” that may apply to yourself, your family or traveling companions that you represent or make payments on their behalf.
Travel Insurance WARNING:
We recommend that our staff advise and issue Travel Insurance on your behalf to ensure best protection is afforded and allowing us to communicate and seamlessly to assist you should a Claim or Emergency be invoked. If you take your own Insurance Policy , then we are not aware of what coverage’s you may or may not have and we will impose a maximum SERVICE FEE of $500 per person if we are asked to assist in any Travel services or supplying any confirmations, Invoices, Receipts or answers to any third party Insurance Company or Travel supplier on your behalf. It will then be up to you to claim those costs against your Insurance provider – as to whether they pay or not. The Insurance companies that we advise you of that we issue DO COVER Travel Agency Service fee costs and many other areas that we are aware of that many Travel insurance companies do not protect you with.
Do NOT obtain false security via cheap or non-dedicated Travel Insurance providers.
Our Motto: “When professional advice and quality service matter most”
BOOKING CONDITIONS AND FEES apply to all Travel bookings and services offered by Airlines, Suppliers and Axis Travel Centre at all times, whether booked online or offline.
These can be very strict and complex. Axis Travel Centre professionally accredited human staff will gladly explain these to you PRIOR to any commitment being made. We offer and are authorized by the Insurance Council of Australia to advise you of specific Travel Insurance protection – that we strongly recommend you have us explain and issue to you for any Domestic , International or Cruise travel undertaken.
FEE Schedule is at base of this page.It is important to note that most economy class Airfares are totally nonrefundable with no amendments allowed once paid for, unless otherwise advised. The other factor is that once any travel component is paid for (Air or land or cruise) these are totally nonrefundable whether used or not, unless otherwise advised with amendment fees (*if allowed) applicable; hence we stress that a good Travel insurance Policy is essential, with Axis Travel having authorized staff to issue on your behalf or you may do the same and have issued ONLINE via our website. FEES apply to all travel components booked through our agency in addition to those applicable by the relevant carriers/suppliers. Axis Travel Fees and Conditions are applied in conjunction with and in addition to all other Airline and Supplier fees and conditions. Axis Travel Centre and its suppliers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, adjust or refuse any delivery of any travel component should the relevant Form Of Payment given or promised by you or your sponsor to us is cancelled, in-dispute , refused or lacking in any financial funds towards Travel booked by you or on your behalf. At all times cleared monies must be in our possession or in the possession of our entrusted suppliers before any service is given to you. All paid for components should be construed as being non-refundable-unless otherwise advised by us in writing.
Definitions; The Facility means the AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE and/or SABRE/SAM/SABRE site or any of its sub-sites or links
you means the legal entity gaining access to the Facility
AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE means AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE established and registered in South Australia.
Preamble; All information, goods, services, etc on this facility are provided subject to your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By using the Facility you are deemed to have read and accepted each of these Terms and Conditions.
General Provisions; The laws in force in South Australia govern these Terms and Conditions. You irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Australia and Courts of Appeal from them and/or any relevant tribunals for determining any dispute concerning this agreement.Accuracy of information .
AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE and its third party suppliers have taken reasonable care that the content of this travel SABRE/SAM site, including all travel information and listings is correct but all information is subject to amendment at any time without notice. AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE publishes such information in good faith.
As a user of this Facility you acknowledge and accept that, AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE has not checked and cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by travel service providers such as airlines and hotels. The hotel listings may include errors and travel service providers such as airlines, hotels, wholesalers and car suppliers are requested and encouraged to correct and update their information regularly and as needed. AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE will not be responsible for errors, omissions or misleading information in travel information and listings. You should make your own evaluation of the accuracy or completeness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the facility. You are solely responsible for the suitability of any travel services, which you purchase by means of the Facility. In particular, AXIS TRAVEL CENTREre not liable for any inconvenience caused or expense incurred as a result of any unsuitability or incorrectness of travel services for use in association with other travel services. AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE s role in relation to your travel arrangements is limited to facilitating your booking and arranging travel documentation, payments and refunds as applicable.
AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE accepts responsibility for the performance of this role and for the negligence of its employees. However, to the maximum extent permitted by law, AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE disclaims all liability for any technical errors, corruption of any data, unauthorized access to your personal data, inaccuracies in information supplied by third parties, or failure by AXIS TRAVEL CENTREto complete bookings where that failure is due to circumstances beyond their control.
AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE accepts no responsibility or liability for any failure or delay on the part of any third party in providing travel services to you where your booking has been properly processed by it; nor is AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE responsible for any acts or omissions of airlines or other third parties in the course of delivery of such travel services. Where AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE is liable to you under these terms and conditions its liability will be limited to providing the relevant booking services again or to refunding money paid in relation to services not provided because of AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE ‘s default. Where refunds are due to you from third party suppliers of travel products or services, AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE will provide reasonable assistance to you in claiming such funds from those suppliers. Under no circumstances will AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including but not limited to lost profits or savings or damages for disappointment. We recommend and can issue suitable Travel Insurance for you. Please ask us.
Your responsibility; In respect to our Booking Engine (SABRE-Virtually There or other Supplier) and any other E-mail request to us, by using this service, you warrant to us that you are at least eighteen years old and have sufficient funds to meet all charges for travel services you book through this SABRE/SAM site.
You must read the travel-specific terms and conditions at the end of these terms and conditions and convey all information set out in those terms and conditions to any other parties covered by any booking you make. We will assume that your continuation of requests and Travel bookings indicates that all parties to respective terms, conditions, duties and responsibilities have agreed upon total agreement. You must keep secure any means of identification that we provide to you in order to access the Facility. You must not resell the service or any products or services accessed by means of the Facility, or permit any other person without your express permission and under your personal supervision, to use your user identification to access the Facility. You are responsible for all use of the Facility, and all transactions entered into by means of the Facility, using your user identification.
You must not use the Facility for any activities which breach any laws, infringe any party’s rights, or breach any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority. You must not use the Facility in any way that interferes with other users or defames, harasses or menaces anyone.
Schedule of Fees and Terms of Trade© 4/4
You indemnify AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to use of the Facility by you or any other person using your membership identification or password. You acknowledge that all right, title, interest, trademarks and copyright in the AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE Software and SABRE/SAM Travel software associated manuals and documentation provided in association with the Facility are owned by AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE are protected by copyright and trademark laws, international treaty provisions and all other applicable national laws You must not modify, copy, adapt, translate, manipulate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, rent, sub-licence, assign, lease, loan, resell, distribute, network, transmit, display, perform, publish, license or create derivative works from any information or software or associated manuals and documentation accessed by means of the Facility. Where copying or transmission is expressly permitted, you must not change or delete any author attribution, trademark notice or copyright notice from any part of the software, including, but not restricted to, the following: AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE ©2019 & SABRE/SAM/SABRE Travel Copyright © 2019
You acknowledge that we may receive any/all revenue as we have negotiated from transactions entered into using the Facility.
Travel Related Terms and Conditions
Fares & Prices; Airfares and prices displayed when booking online or on this site may not include taxes or airport charges and are subject to availability. The general booking form constitutes a request only and we do not guarantee fares or prices until the booking has been confirmed by one of our consultants and paid for in full. The fast E-Ticketing facility, utilizing your Card details (Charge or Credit) are usually conditional so you must be aware and accept full responsibility for Agency/Supplier/Carrier financial / Travel related penalties imposed. Please be sure of the details before your allow your finances to be debited.
Bookings made through the booking engine constitute a firm booking, and the correctness of this booking in regards to abiding by the rules of the applicable fare is your responsibility. We do not guarantee the fare quoted until the booking is confirmed by one of our consultants. Airlines and other suppliers may change their prices and conditions without notice.
Availability, fare conditions and class of travel booking code can change at any time. Routing restrictions and other special conditions may apply.
Taxes, airport charges and any additional costs will be advised to you when your booking is confirmed.
Using SABRE ONLINE WITHIN OUR CORP OFFICES
SERVICE FEES/ BOOKING FEES
LOW Touch : Using SABRE ONLINE [S O L
Axis Travel Centre may install, under license, the SABRE ONLINE software Booking Reservations System in Corporate Offices of clients.
This is regarded as the most powerful travel Computer Reservations System in the world.
ü Axis Travel Centre nor any other Agent should be in existence if we cannot add value to the overall Travel equation. This is based not only on price but quality travel advice, security, choices and delivery of travel as a composite service. We know we do and have done so since 1978.
ü We are a fully accredited bricks and mortar, physically evident office and not built on flimsy, unreachable phone number or website somewhere in cyberspace.
It allows the following benefits and advantages:
- SABRE ONLINE, denoted as SOL is not available to the general consumer and it is not a generic consumer Booking system, it is Travel industry proven “industrial strength “ booking system.
- SABRE ONLINE has had travel industry jargon and scripts replaced with user friendly keyboard applications and common-use language.
- Subscription and access fees are paid by Axis Travel Centre with zero costs incurred by our licensed Corporate clients.
- Training on how to use SOL is from Axis Travel Centre senior staff who will train, advise and be a solid contact point for dedicated booking clerks. Training is performed in our Office or in your Corporate Accounts office, usually 1-2 hours only required.
- Provides absolute 24 x 7 booking access and issuanceof travel tickets/vouchers.
- Each SOL booking receives FREE Security Umbrella*© protection package monetary travel Insurance protection which compensates you with refunds* should any Airline or any supplier booked under the umbrella of Axis Travel Centre services liquidates. No other Travel Agency in Australia has the full protection of this Security Umbrella*© protection package combined with our accreditation’s and credentials. It is at ZERO cost to travellers. Please note that no Airline or supplier has this protective coverage, as extended FREE by us Remember Pan Am, TWA, Ansett, Compass1 + 2, Australian Air, Monarch Airlines and over 49 other European/Asian./American/African Airlines in past 15 years in addition to current financial /bankruptcy problems with Alitalia, Air Berlin and South African Airlines worldwide.
- SOL allows fast ONE-SCREEN solution to compare Domestic and International carriers schedules and airfares, car rental and Hotel , with real-time, instant booking access with zero time delay.
- SOL links with automated E Ticket issuance, GST dissection , Invoicing and Itinerary issuance via dedicated emails to the Corporate PA or traveller or both.
- SOL saves enormous time in searching, booking, Invoicing, Receipting and creating Itineraries so you can invest this time in other areas of your required business model.
- Discounted, negotiated Corporate rates are preloaded into SOL for Airlines, Hotels and car rentals , so the Corporate Booking clerk need not have to ask or search for.
- Flexible Flight changes can be made with domestic Virgin or domestic Qantas or Jetstar to enable time or date changes 24 x 7 , are allowed to be made directly by the Corporate travel booker as each flight is automatically coded by Axis Travel Centre to allow this flexibility or contacting Axis Travel staff to do same is available. Refunds, upgrades or exchange of travel bookings must be initiated via Axis Travel staff only.
- Fast preloaded Travel reasons and Acceptance via SOL allows flexibility on each travel booking, guiding each travel booking into your preferred costing Department with preloaded scripts that the Corporate booking clerk tags as to the Company reason for Travel PLUS a verdict why the booker has booked a specific fare or flight or carrier , to protect any audit questionings.
- SOL Merged Itineraries : all travel components are merged into logical, chronological order (say Flights/transfers/car rental/Hotels) for travellers to follow ,saving valuable Salaried time and effort for the Corporate booking clerk and traveller.
- The Key Performance indicator [KPI] is in the hands of the booker as they are in control . As of 2017,SOL KPI computer uptime was audited as being over 98.5%, compared with consumer travel related websites of 69-72%.
- SOL will accept Frequent Flyer numbers with meal and seating requests already pre-loaded.
- Protection against refunds, upgrades and exchanges are in place linked to each Company profile so that only the authorised Corporate travel booker and associated signatories or cardmembers can request via Axis Travel Centre to do these transactions . The traveller may not be the payee so this system is in place to protect the liable payee.
- PRISM reporting: Axis Travel Centre provides through a separate international data company called “PRISM”, who are linked to IATA Airlines, Hotels and Car rental companies their requested, mandatory reporting of sales made and other data to ensure that Corporate accounts negotiated rates are applied and sold with conditions adhered to. PRISM is a secured and recognized Travel industry Data reporting department that we send monthly data extracts to via the SOL LOW Touch facility and also travel data made via our HIGH Touch facility. This is another free audit service that we do to ensure data integrity and longevity is maintained to allow our Corporate clients to keep “alive” their negotiated discounted rates. Without this facility, negotiated rates and “favours” are withdrawn.
- Axis Travel Centre Assistanceis there via or HIGH Touch parameters , in Emergencies or to assist the Corporate booking clerk for last-minute bookings , or attend to specific requests, merging of bookings or whatever is asked for should this be required.
If you are convinced that the above benefits and advantages in having Axis Travel Centre invest in SABRE ONLINE are for you then SOL is for you.
Have us consider your request . Email email@example.com
If not convinced, then this unique product is NOT for you!
BOOKING + ISSUE FEES are only levied once the Travel bookings requested are compared between all Airline carriers relevantly listed, Car rental companies rates compared or destination Hotels listed. No consumer websites have the combined, one screen solution inventory or the availability of SOL, hence apart from saving time and effort, the monetary savings can be substantial-.
LOW Touch DOMESTIC (Australian) FEES: Added to the best available and negotiated, selected Airfares
One way $33 AUD per person per Airline Carrier. $66 AUD Return. GST included, in addition to any Airline fares/fuel levies/security charges/airport taxes and credit card fees that they charge.
LOW Touch INTERNATIONAL FEES : Added to the best available and negotiated, selected Airfares:
One Way $110 / Return : $180 which searches over 280 International Airlines with over 1.5 million flight permutations worldwide, in addition to any Airline fares/fuel levies/security charges/airport taxes and credit card fees that they charge.
CAR RENTALS AND HOTELS :. NOTE: Exclusive preloaded discounted Corporate prices and/or Premium Cardmember rates are automatically compared via the automation of SABRE ONLINE against most Hotel chains, selected Hotels and major Car rental companies when we establish each individual SABRE ONLINE Account for your Company. You need not do any homework or checking. The rates applicable to each room type, with or without meals and Car rental vehicle types are listed on one-screen for bookers to select and secure. These rates are also compared against the “best rate of the day” that are procured from each supplier.
BEST VALUE OR LOWEST PRICE : Imperative to note that once conditions of Airfares and flights, Hotels and car rentals are noted the lowest price MAY NOT be what is best for that individual traveller as times, flights, routes, carriers, Hotel locations, room types, bedding, vehicle type or Depot pickup/dropoff locations and times of office opening hours may influence the travel arrangements more than the lowest price. Axis Travel Centre is there to assist in case of need.
HIGH Touch : Engaging the professional human service of our staff/contractors
We invest heavily on our human staff expertise, ongoing training programs, expertise and experience. Their time is valuable and dedicated towards delivering the best travel solutions to our leisure and business travellers with a level of human services that is promoted by our high level of client referrals and repeats.
We place the highest value on these elements of professionalism, respecting the priceless commodity of “time”. No amount of money or accolades can replace the final delivery to you in respect to the best solutions to timely, complex, large, unique or VIP status travel arrangements if clients are time-poor or wish to engage our professional travel services with the highest level of trust , monetary security and empathy that no computer or expensive mode of media marketing will ever deliver.
We utilize and combine all of the benefits of LOW Touch bookings using SABRE ONLINE plus you engage the professional human HIGH touch services via Phone, email or walkin with Axis Travel Centre staff/contractors .
Axis Travel Office have a KPI of 2 hrs on receipt of phone call or email or walkin of Travel bookings during Office hours , with dedicated 24 x 7 phone/text/email connectivity for VIP clients.
Since 1978 we have maintained the highest level of product knowledge, security, services, expert travel advice and delivery of what is asked and more via human services, empathy and logic that no piece of technology can ever duplicate or replicate.
BOOKING + ISSUE FEES are only levied once the Travel bookings requested are compared between all carriers listed , Car rental companies listed of Hotels listed. No consumer websites combined have the inventory or the availability of SOL, hence apart from saving time and effort, the monetary savings can be substantial-delivered on the same computer screen .
HIGH touch DOMESTIC FEES: One way $44 AUD per person per Airline Carrier. $88 AUD Return. GST included, in addition to any Airline fares/fuel levies/security charges/airport taxes and credit card fees that they charge.
HIGH touch INTERNATIONAL: One Way $155 / Return: $220 , we conduct searches of over 280 International Airlines with over 1.5 million flight permutations worldwide in addition to any Airline fares/fuel levies/security charges/airport taxes and credit card fees that they charge.
No fees for Accommodation or Car rental. NOTE: When searching over 1.2 million Hotels worldwide a Booking FEE of $25 AUD may apply ONLY if the loaded Axis Travel Corporate negotiated rates are hugely discounted and below any retail source. These are specifically noted prior to any booking being made.
We offer expert advice, guaranteed Agency security and legal protection when you entrust us with your ONLINE or OFFLINE travel Bookings. The transparency and expansion of our professional ONLINE and OFFLINE Fees are here, levied in addition to those imposed by Airlines and other Suppliers.
You must always check their fees/conditions a well. All rates in AUD$. Most websites will read this OK. Adjust “View” size if not so.
Confirmation letters and Travel Itineraries issued and correspondence exchanged before and after you book will have the most up to date conditions and fees attached Please refer to these initially.PAY NO MONIES unless ypou understand and agree with conditions and fees please.
ABBREVIATIONS: ONLINE = via our website only. OFFLINE = via our Office staff, via phone-email-fax or walk in. PP = Per Person.
ONLINE Direct Travel Bookings and OFFLINE Travel bookings made with us are protected by our participation of the Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA) , ATAS, CLIA, BOOKSAFE and SAFI Airline Protectioin scheme ,plus via our reputation plus being a recipient of over 39 Travel and Business Awards since 1978.
ALL RATES ARE INCLUSIVE OF GST. These conditions and Fees apply to Travel Bookings & associated services made with Axis Travel Centre Pty Ltd… ï‚¨
We are in business to survive long term delivering service excellence to our valued clients.
Our motto “When professional advice and quality service matter most” ..
ï‚¨ All fees, terms and conditions are levied in addition to those specified by the Airlines, Carriers and Suppliers. All fees below are Nonrefundable except if stated otherwise.
ï‚¨ Fees are levied to cover costs to ensure delivery of services and our viability that has elevated our Agency reputation as it is today. In good faith, if at any stage Axis Travel Centre is at fault, no fees hereon will be levied. We will assume responsibility & incur all associated fees to rectify the fault in your favor. (eg. A “name change” mistake by us).
PLEASE NOTE: TRAVEL INSURANCE can usually protect most FEES noted hereon & those imposed via Airlines / Suppliers. Professionally certified Travel Consultants of AXIS TRAVEL CENTRE can issue your relevant Travel Insurance policy immediately you Deposit/make payment. ”Cancellation” cover begins at the day that the Insurance Policy is purchased with the remainder of the Insurance cover commencing when you actually depart. It therefore costs you no more to have us issue your Insurance Policy in advance – to protect you under the “Cancellation” clause. We will levy these charges against travelers; hence a good Insurance Policy is essential.
We recommend that our staff advise and issue Travel Insurance on your behalf to ensure best protection is afforded and allowing us to communicate and seamlessly to assist you should a Claim or Emergency be invoked. If you take your own Insurance Policy, then we are not aware of what coverage’s you may or may not have and we will impose a maximum SERVICE FEE of $500 per person if we are asked to assist in any Travel services or supplying any confirmations, Invoices, Receipts or answers to any third party Insurance Company or Travel supplier on your behalf. It will then be up to you to claim those costs against your Insurance provider – as to whether they pay or not. The Insurance companies that we advise you of that we issue DO COVER Travel Agency Service fee costs and many other areas that we are aware of that many Travel insurance companies do not protect you with.
WARNING : Do NOT obtain false security via cheap or non-travel related Insurance providers who may not be travel specific or issued via un-accredited Insurance staff or unclear Web sites. Bad travel insurance can ruin your trip when traveling and after you return.
Axis Travel Centre business name works under the umbrella of Priority Portfolio Travel Pty Ltd.